- How long does it take to receive my order?
Project turnaround may vary depending on the items ordered. The estimate delivery time is 5-7 business days. If you need a rush order, that option is available upon request. For more details, please check contact us.
- How can I track my order status?
If you have chosen shipping, you will receive an email with the tracking information once we ship your order. If you have a question about your tracking information or delivery status, contact us and we'll look it up for you.
Orders will ship out within 5-7 business days. No shipping on weekends or holidays.
Tracking information will be sent to email address provided. We ship USPS and UPS.
First Class/USPS Mail: Takes up to 7 business days. (This option does not provide any insurance)
Priority Mail: Takes 1-3 business days. (The listed time frames starts after our processing time of up to 5-7 business days).
All orders will be shipped from TN.
- Can I return/exchange items?
Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds/returns due to majority of our items are customized to each individual. However, we do aim to please our customers. If you aren't satisfied with your order, please let us know IMMEDIATELY and we will do our best to resolve it.
- Do you offer rush delivery?
We do offer rush delivery service, upon availability. There is a $10 rush fee per item for a 24-48 hour turnaround.
Please contact us beforehand, this service is only available if time permits.
- Do you offer local pick up?
- What process do you use to apply your designs?
- Heat Transfer Vinyl (iron on vinyl, t-shirt vinyl, or HTV) is a similar material with a heat-activated adhesive that is designed to work with fabric surfaces (or any surface that can stand the heat).
- Dye printing involves transferring a specialty ink that chemically bonds with the polyester fibers within the shirt when heated. This means that you will not feel the design on the shirt as it has essentially just permanently dyed the polyester strands. Dye printing has a great vintage look and no feel on the shirt. Dye printing does not print white, so wherever there is white in the picture, it will be the color of the shirt.
We will not do do dye printing on darker or black colors; they will not show up and we want you to have the best results, please keep this in mind when choosing your color. Designs can only be applied on white or very light shirts.
The minimum Polyester count is 50% ,design will have a vintage look. The higher the Polyester the count the brighter the design. Please keep in mind Polyester is a thinner material. We mainly use 50/50 cotton/polyester Gildan unisex crew neck tees.
-Screen print is soft, light weight and brightly colored. You will be able to feel the design, but it is soft to the touch and sets into the shirt.
* Please note we cannot guarantee that our designs will be exactly like pictures uploaded. Fonts, pics, creativity varies when it comes to each individual item.
- Do you use mocks ups?
- Keep in mind that we do use mock-ups for listing pictures. Colors of designs and shirts may vary, due to pictures or computer screens.
- All shirts are unisex styles. Shirts for dye printing are cotton/poly blended fabric, so the feel is soft, lightweight and breathable.
- How can we order in Bulk?
- You can contact us via email and we can give you a quote.
Please note Bulk orders start @40 or more shirts.
- Do you offer discounts to Non Profit organizations?
- No we do not.
- Do you offer specials/discounts?
- Yes, we do offer different specials and discounts. Make sure you are subscribed to our email list and following us on FB & IG.
Please note you cannot combine discounts on our website.
- Where is my package?
- I received my items but they are broken?